Fiat Punto Engines

Please help!. The members of the Fiat Uno Turbo club in Cape Town in South Africa is looking for fifteen Fiat Punto 1400cc engine sub assemblies. We have a problem with the local Uno Turbo crankcasings cracking and the only
answer is replacing them with Punto blocks. Unfortunately the Punto is not available in SA and we wish to make a deal with someone in the UK who are in a position to supply us with engines. Payment and transport arrangements will be made as soon as cost and availability of engines are known.Thanx. Dev Cloete. snipped-for-privacy@telkomsa.net