Fiat Punto: Head Gasket? Or Radiator? Please Help

Hi,
I'm a first itmer at this.
A problem started in my Fiat Punto this weekend. On starting the car and then with slight revving (1800 RPM) i can hear water (liquid), slushing/
gurgling around from under the bonnet.
I was told this can happen with Head Gasket probs.
This morning i looked under the bonnet and there's no "white resedue" on the oil cap thingy.
I then noticed that my coolant level reservior, which has sat at near minimum since new (02 reg) is now right up to the cap!!!!!!!!!!!
Can anybody help with what this is?
ryanh bracht volgend idee uit :

A garage kan measure if there is a problem with your coolant (then there are gasses from the engine in there). But usually you would notice it yourself, a lot of white smoke from the exhaust, poor performance of the engine.
--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com

When the engine is hot the water will be near the cap, it falls back to the fill leval mark when the engine is cold. If you have plenty of water (up to the cap) it's unlikely that you are losing much, either from a leaking radiator or into the cylinders.
If water gets into the cylinders, from a blown head gasket, you usually get an appreciable amount of white smoke on starting. Residue in the oil filler cap is often a symptom of short school run type journeys, where the oil, and engine, never get to operating temperature, for a reasonable period of time. It can also be a sympton of a head gasket but it needs to be a major gasket failure.