Fiat Punto interior

Hi Group The interior of my M reg punto, which i have just bought is very worn and stained, it is mainly on the passengers seat and the passenger door, i have tried to clean it with no luck so i was wonderin if any 1
has had to change the interior material on the door as i can get seat covers for the seats but am not sure whats the best way to either cover up or replace the interior or the doors, any help very welcomed,
Thanks
James
hi I'm a car coachbuilder ..I would not attempt to re-trim the doors unless you know what your doing.. you would not believe what go's into the trim on a door pad
paul