Fiat Punto! Keeps whistling at me! lol

Well I have a Punto, S reg. Its recently started to whistle when I start the engine and when it is moving. The whistling lessens when I change gear, but is
still there for a while, eventually it goes, but I think that maybe when the car warms up. Is there something that is making it like this? It is driving me mad! Also I had the clutch changed just before the whistling started, could this have caused it?