Fiat Punto Steering Wheel nuts where can I buy new online?

Hi, where can I buy new nuts (and locking washer) for my sons Fiat Punto Active 2003 model, preferably online? I've tried googling but all I get is other search engines. According to the manual I shouldn't re-use the old ones and the tabbed washer is totally trashed anyways,

regards,

David

Reply to
<.>

Obvious place is any Fiat dealer, since it's so recent? Dunno one that does online sales, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

should find them on there? i've seen them b 4...

Reply to
Kris Dawson

Try

They seem to have most things!

David.

Reply to
davidfarrant

Hi thanks for the link, lots of good stuff in there. I got my nuts from my local Fiat dealer after a 2 week wait!!

regards,

David

Reply to
<.>

Hi, try

people are always breaking andselling car parts there. Also you could try
websites also contain very usefull information about the cars.

Reply to
missfcuk