Fiat Punto Steering Wheel nuts where can I buy new online?

Hi, where can I buy new nuts (and locking washer) for my sons Fiat Punto Active 2003 model, preferably online? I've tried googling but all I get is
other search engines. According to the manual I shouldn't re-use the old ones and the tabbed washer is totally trashed anyways,
regards,
David
<.> wrote:

Obvious place is any Fiat dealer, since it's so recent? Dunno one that does online sales, though.
--
*Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one? *

www.ebay.co.uk
should find them on there? i've seen them b 4...
<.> wrote in message

Hi, try http://www.puntosports.co.uk people are always breaking and selling car parts there. Also you could try http://www.puntomk2.co.uk Both websites also contain very usefull information about the cars.
On 20-Nov-2006, <.> wrote:

Try www.shop4parts.co.uk They seem to have most things!
David.

Hi thanks for the link, lots of good stuff in there. I got my nuts from my local Fiat dealer after a 2 week wait!!
regards,
David