Fiat punto (where to put the water?)

Hello,
I'm not able to clean the windows, I think the water is empty. I don't have a manual so I can not find the refill place. I'm not imterested in a book that I can order, but if someone can tell me if I'm in front
of the car on the left or right site you see .. etc. I would be very happy.
many thanks
On 7 Dec 2003 06:07:56 -0800, Edwin wrote:

The old model (pre-2000) on your right, just above the wheel arch is a very tiny blue thing, that's it.
--
Grt. Frank
email: frank_sernee@hotmail noshit.com
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 16:30:06 +0100, Draak wrote:

Hmm..nederlander, zie het nu pas :-)
--
Grt. Frank
email: frank_sernee@hotmail noshit.com

Mijn dank is groot :o) Probleem is opgelost ...
Edwin