Fiat Seicento radio surround

Hi,
Anyone know where I can buy a replacement radio surround facia for my 2001 Seicento Sporting in the UK?
Is it a part Fiat will stock?
Someone has replaced the original stereo and I want to fit a new one but
make it look pretty neat and flush to the dash (the suround is missing at the moment).
Thanks,
Damian