Fiat Stilo JTD Dynamic Diesel

Wanted workshop manual for Fiat Stilo JTD Dynamic Diesel

Mike S.

Reply to
Mike Steward

Best got from your Fiat dealer. Speak to them nicely and they will order you a copy. They come on CD/DVD these days and are amazingly cheap compared to the cost of the old series of printed manuals.

Price will be around £15. I got my Croma 2005 manual for less than £7 inc vat.

For the Stilo I have Part No:60448084, Pub.No:507182CD02, Printed 01/2002

This has probably been superseded since 2002.

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick /////