Fiat Stilo JTD Dynamic Diesel

Wanted workshop manual for Fiat Stilo JTD Dynamic Diesel
Mike S.

Best got from your Fiat dealer. Speak to them nicely and they will order you a copy. They come on CD/DVD these days and are amazingly cheap compared to the cost of the old series of printed manuals.
Price will be around 15. I got my Croma 2005 manual for less than 7 inc vat.
For the Stilo I have Part No:60448084, Pub.No:507182CD02, Printed 01/2002
This has probably been superseded since 2002.
Nick /////