Fiat Stilo Multiwagon - strange seats

Hi
I'm thinking about byieng a Fiat Stilo Multiwagon, but I think the front seats are a bit strange. I thought the seats have to much lower back-support. Are there anybody else that have experienced the same problem?
I tried the Actual-model. Does the dynamic-model have the same seats?
Thanks in advance.
Hvard

The thing with the seats is that when adjusting the height of the driver's seat you only move the seat, not the backrest. By adjusting firstly the back support (the curving of the backrest) and then the height of the seat, you should be able to find a position that suits your back.
Judging from your name you live in Norway. In that case, buying a Stilo gives you a really exclusive car, in that it is quite rare on the norwegian roads. It's always fun to have people come up to you and ask what on earth kind of car that is. :-)
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no - Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

Hi there, I have a Stilo Active. One of the big selling points for me was the driving seat and it's excellent fully adjustable lower back support (and tilt, height and forward / backward adjustment). Anyone with a slightly bad back who has ever driven a Ford Focus or a Rover will know what shocking back support they have - a couple of kilometres down the road and you wish the journey had ended. The Stilo seats are an absolute joy by comparison.
Paul Everest snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.BUMF.com (remove the BUMF before replying)