Fiat Stilo refinement

Hi there,

I'm considering buying a Stilo. A couple of years ago I had a Bravo

1.6. It was a great wee car, but a noisy on the motorway. Can anyone tell me if the Stilo is any quieter? Normally car noise doesn't bother me that much, but I've been having trouble with my hearing, and I really need to find something quieter than my Mondeo.

Thanks in advance,

David.

Reply to
David

I have an Stilo Abarth and it's a very quiet car til aprox 180 Km/h than it gets noisy...

Reply to
Arjan Maas

That may be the police sirens and not the car I have a stilo JTD (115) and it's much quieter than other diesels I've been in (Rover 420sdi and the VW people carrier). Prob best to test drive to be sure it's acceptable, it's really down toyour own tolerance levels.

Mike

Reply to
Mike