Fiat Stilo refinement

Hi there,
I'm considering buying a Stilo. A couple of years ago I had a Bravo 1.6. It was a great wee car, but a noisy on the motorway. Can anyone tell me if the Stilo is any quieter? Normally car noise doesn't bother
me that much, but I've been having trouble with my hearing, and I really need to find something quieter than my Mondeo.
Thanks in advance,
David.
On 28 Oct 2003 00:27:33 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@virgin.net (David) wrote:

than it gets noisy...

I have a stilo JTD (115) and it's much quieter than other diesels I've been in (Rover 420sdi and the VW people carrier). Prob best to test drive to be sure it's acceptable, it's really down toyour own tolerance levels.
Mike