FIAT STILO Reversing sensors

I intend to fit ultrasonic reversing sensors to my Stilo. Could anyone provide info about the cable colour coding in the rear light cluster. Is there any problems when connecting directly to the lighting system?
KenS

enjoy
mk5000
"i was in better shape than I had ever been. I thought I was having a heart attack"-- a patient