Fiat Stilo - the Radio/CD

I bought a brand new Stilo 1.2 Sport 16V 4 months ago. It's a really nice car, for the price I gave for it (about ?15.000). It really is nice equiped, and I must say that Fiat really threw everything they had relating to technology in the car's equipment. 4 months passed and I still find new technologycal details today. I was only upset with the car radio - Visteon CD/radio - that had a problem of some sort.

When I turned on, somtimes it just didn't turn on. I went to the garage and they took the original radio off and sent it to maintnance. I had to drive for almost 1 1/2 week with a hole in my car's tablier. And what they did was to replace it with a brand new radio. If anyone have the same problem, do this before the guarantee expires.

Reply to
LMG