FIAT TEMPRA to high idle RPM

Hi I have a Tempra 1.6 I.E.cat of 1991 and went to the garage for the MoT test. Now I have him back and idle rpm went to 1500 RPM instead of 900 RPM. There seems to be no idle alignment. I did disconnected my battery, but this didn't helped. Also my exhaust is not leaking (also runs the idle rpm up). Is ther anybody who can give me a clue what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Peter Jongbloed from the Netherlands

Reply to
Peter Jongbloed