Fiat Tipo 1989 1.6 - alternator?

Anyone know which other make/model of car uses the same alternator as a 1989 1.6 Tipo? Mine has gone kaput and it's proving hard to find another :(
Cheers
Hellraiser..........>
Normally when they go kaput all that is required is a simple diode, regulator or brush pack replacement.
Fiat can in most cases supply reconditioned units.
I would remove the alternator and take it to an auto electrical shop if you are not electrically inclined.
Regulator packs cost around 15. Brushes cost a few pounds.
Nick /////

It's definitely a diode or two have gone - battery light is permanently on dim and when ignition is cut, the alternator is drawing power back out of the battery. Always had trouble with this alternator in the past, with slipping drivebelts etc, so am looking to get rid and stick a replacement on. Hopefully I've got one sourced now, should be with me tomorrow!
Cheers all the same, will definitely investigate picking up some spares for in the future (not that this Tipo has much of a future beyond the next MOT I shouldn't wonder!)
Hellraiser............>

At the same time have the front ball race checked, they tend to suffer from spray mist.