Fiat Tipo 2.0 16v inlet manifold and injectors for sale

Hello I have a Fiat Tipo 2.0 16v sedicivalvole I.A. Weber Inlet Manifold and Fuel Rail with Green Injectors for sale(they cost plus 150 euro new each injector!). Cleaned, ready to use, in perfect condition, taken from a
running car. I will give free the weber pump bolted in the manifold.
Asking price: 40 euro plus delivery.
Please contact me at:
See it at:
Please contact me at: