Fiat Tipo

Hello, people! I need help with removing dashboard in Tipo, actually I need manual for removing.My radiator for heet is brocken so I need to remove dashbord to fiks this.
HELP and sorry for my bad english.

Hi Drago! Your english is better than most. I have a Porter repair manual for Tipo and Tempra 1988 to 1996. (I no longer have the car) I could scan the relevant pages and send you them by mail. How's that? Kind regards, Bill
Hi Bill!
That would be great. I thought that nobody would answer me. I would be most grateful if you could send me manual, or that particular pages by mail. Thank you in advance! Best wishes! Draga
Bill C. wrote:

p.s. My mail is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Sorry but I've been completely tied up with other stuff otherwise and being an ex Tipo driver I would have answered as well, as I try to do when I have specific info that can help. You'll find my signature around the forum :-)
Suggestion.
DO NOT post your Email address in the clear as this is likely to cause you problems with SPAM.
if your Email is snipped-for-privacy@local.host.com the split it up so no robots can easily harvest your address.
Example:
Please send email to 1 @ 2 . 3. 4
1 = myname 2 = local 3 = host 4 = com
This is just one way you can make it very difficult for machines but should be easy for people to contact you.
Nick /////
Also note my forum reply address of snipped-for-privacy@localhost.invalid This is safe and secure and will not affect anybody else.