Fiat Tipo Engine Transplant !!!

hi all i have a 1.6L fiat tipo i`m looking for more power on the road i`m thinking about swapping the engine with a bigger one - 1.8L or 2.0 i`m from egypt and we don`t have the 1.8L or the 2.0L versions of the
tipo/tempra or coupe i want to know which engine from fiat, lancia or alfaromeo will fit perfectly into my engine mounts witout any modifications. thanx all