Fiat Tipo problem

I have a Tipo from 1993. Motors starts normal. But after driving a while the motors stops because of accu, dynamo or something else, who nows? It happens
when the speed goes down or when I stop giving gas (no break). Can anybody tell me what this problem might mean.
Thank you for answering,
Edwin van Oosten, Netherlands

the
happens
Faulty crank sensor. Had this same problem on a 1989 1.6, engine would cut out when warm usually when slowing down. If the sensor is faulty, the ECU can't detect the position of the crank, so does not know when to fire the spark - no spark, no go.
Hellraiser...........>