Fiat to US - when?

My dad owned a old Fiat 124 spider years ago, that he loved (until it's electronics caught fire!) I loved it, he loved it...
Anyone overseas have any thoughts or press on when Fiat may enter back to
the US? I'd love even the opportunity to buy one of them!
Jon Patrick formuleerde de vraag :

If you want it so bad, cant you just import one? Only maintaining the thing might be a problem over there (parts/knowledge of the car).
--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com

actual fiat is far away from the fiat that produced the 124 spider (years and years ago)
I, as a fiat barchetta owner, hope that fiat will never be back in the US... italian image abroad is not yet very good, if you add the "disaster" fiat on top...
:-(
stuka
--
"You know what I really want in a girl? Me" (Bloodhound Gang)
iMac G4/15"/80Gb/640Mb