Fiat Ulysse

Hi everyone, I own a 1997 Fiat Ulysse 1.9TDEL (turbo-diesel MPV) but have been having a very tough time since a few years ago when sourcing for parts or analysing
problems. Appreciate if someone could shed some light as to where I could get my hands on a Repair & Parts Manual either in the form of a CD or a manual. I'm willing to pay for it. I'd be grateful also if I could get some info on where to get new or reconditioned parts for both engine and gearbox. I've tried many times to get assistance from Fiat dealers & distributors in Europe but have never been successful as I think they don't believe in after-sales-service at all! Unthinkable and unbecoming attitude!
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards, Danny
Your raise two issues here:
1) Part information 2) Fault / Servce information
Part information should not be a problem for any Fiat dealer (although I gather the Ulysse is a joint Renault project and not a genuine Fiat model). If your buying and paying they will/should be able to help.
Fault / service info might be more tightly guarded for obvious reasons. They want your money. Fiat dealers are probably more accommodating in this area that BMW, Mercedes, Volvo etc. etc.
The earliest parts CD I have is 1999. This lists the 1.9 TD EL (several models). With a chassis number your actual model may show up.
The Fiat part number for the 1999 CD is 60334542. This may now be out of production and superceded by another number. I know for fact (as I have later cds) that models got re-grouped on different CDs.
CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIF about what you are actually asking for.
Nick /////

analysing
could
Hmmm.
I stand corrected. I knew a French company was involved and now I think about it more Renault and Fiat, unlike Peugot, have very rarely if ever colaborated on anyhting :-)
Nick /////

or
get
unbecoming