Fiat Ulysse Tyres

All,
I have a Fiat Ulysse which has Pirrelie P6 tyres on the front, but these need replacing after only 12000 miles can anyone provide advice on what to
select for the next set.
Kind Regards
Richard Handford
message

to last 20,000+. Although this is dependent on driving style I dont expect many boy racers drive a Ulysse! I the tyre wear even accross the surface? I've heard of suspension and tracking problems causing excessive wear on some Fiats, so it may be worth checking it out if the wear is uneven.
Mike

tyre. BTW have you tried to race a Ulysse? Whipping in and out of the traffic, throwing it around the bends. Whoops have I taken my travel sickness pill yet?? Paul

I thought they had around 130 BHP...................

Gutless in my opinion but if they do have that BHP it's not there in pulling away and they go around corners like a sail boat. BOY was I worried the first few times I went around a sharp corner, lean over is not the right words. Paul