Fiat Ulysse Tyres

All,

I have a Fiat Ulysse which has Pirrelie P6 tyres on the front, but these need replacing after only 12000 miles can anyone provide advice on what to select for the next set.

Kind Regards

Richard Handford

Reply to
Richard Handford

That seems very quick, even doing mainly urban driving I would expect them to last 20,000+. Although this is dependent on driving style I dont expect many boy racers drive a Ulysse! I the tyre wear even accross the surface? I've heard of suspension and tracking problems causing excessive wear on some Fiats, so it may be worth checking it out if the wear is uneven.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

in

Yep, tracking can knock MILES off the tyre life, try 3500 miles for a new tyre. BTW have you tried to race a Ulysse? Whipping in and out of the traffic, throwing it around the bends. Whoops have I taken my travel sickness pill yet?? Paul

Reply to
paulmac

I thought they had around 130 BHP...................

Reply to
Mike

wrote

Gutless in my opinion but if they do have that BHP it's not there in pulling away and they go around corners like a sail boat. BOY was I worried the first few times I went around a sharp corner, lean over is not the right words. Paul

Reply to
paulmac