Fiat Uno instrument table

Does anybody know If I could fit in my Uno 1.0 instrument table from SX version. I have a BASE version. What changes do I have to make?
Thanks.

: Does anybody know If I could fit in my Uno 1.0 instrument table from SX : version. I have a BASE version. What changes do I have to make?
sx has temperature meter for engine, and normal uno has only "replace gasket" light that tells when you have burned your gasket.

Yes, that is the fact I am aware of. But can I perform this replacement without larger modifications or not? What additional wirring do I have to make?