Fiat X1/9

I am rebuilding old X1/9. Any advice where I can obtain spares? Chris

try http://www.alternativeautos.demon.co.uk /
not sure if the guy still deals in x1/9 parts as he now sells parts for fiat coupe's
buy worth a try.
john
Thanks John Great help!!!!! Regards Chris

Best place I found for my stuff was Cascu in Lowestoft.
The chap there always had what I needed and was VERY helpfull.
What parts do you need? I still have quite a few bits knocking about.
Ben

Someone smashed the car and I need a complete nose section as well as a thermostat housing for the engine. Otherwise the car looks fine. Hoping to build a little showpiece out of it. I am in South Africa by the way. Thanks for all your guys great help! Regards Chris