Hello FIAT Usenet fans :)
Just a message to let you know that the FIAT Forum has been recently upgraded to become a lot more user friendly and faster for everyone.
If you need help with *anything* FIAT related, you can be sure one of the 15,000+ members will be able to help you.
Looking into linking in with this newsgroup soon too, so you can have the best of both worlds :)
So come join us - - your FIAT will thank you for it!
Ben Griffiths (reverse my email to mail me) The FIAT Forum (Since 2002)