FIATForum.com Upgraded

Hello FIAT Usenet fans :)

Just a message to let you know that the FIAT Forum has been recently upgraded to become a lot more user friendly and faster for everyone.

If you need help with *anything* FIAT related, you can be sure one of the 15,000+ members will be able to help you.

Looking into linking in with this newsgroup soon too, so you can have the best of both worlds :)

So come join us -

- your FIAT will thank youfor it!

Ben Griffiths (reverse my email to mail me) The FIAT Forum (Since 2002)

Ben Griffiths