fiorino bonnet hinge?

Not sure what this is called but it's whatever the bonnet rotates on when you lift it. The passenger side (RHD) appears to have sheered off and it looks like a different arrangement to the other side, so I'm not
sure what is missing. Can anyone give me the correct name for this part? TIA
It is called a " bonnet hinge".
On a Fiorino (1993-2000) the parts are: (see CAUTION note below - info below is for guide purposes ONLY!)
DS (RHS) 5967822 - price 9.50 back in 06/2004) SN (LHS) 5967823 - price 10.18 back in 06/2004
CAUTION: Please contact your Fiat Dealer with your exact model and chassis number so thay can correctly identify the part your require.
Nick /////

Nick ///// wrote:

Thanks Nick. Much appreciated
Nick ///// wrote:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but then who could resist that one!
Mike