fiorino bonnet hinge?

Not sure what this is called but it's whatever the bonnet rotates on when you lift it. The passenger side (RHD) appears to have sheered off and it looks like a different arrangement to the other side, so I'm not sure what is missing. Can anyone give me the correct name for this part? TIA

Reply to
stuart_noble

It is called a " bonnet hinge".

On a Fiorino (1993-2000) the parts are: (see CAUTION note below - info below is for guide purposes ONLY!)

DS (RHS) 5967822 - price £9.50 back in 06/2004) SN (LHS) 5967823 - price £10.18 back in 06/2004

CAUTION: Please contact your Fiat Dealer with your exact model and chassis number so thay can correctly identify the part your require.

Reply to
Nick /////

Thanks Nick. Much appreciated

Reply to
stuart_noble

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but then who could resist that one!

Mike

Reply to
Mike