Fiorino fuel pump

Has anyone access the a Fiat parts list. I need a new fuel injection pump for a 1994 Fiat Fiorino 1700 Diesel. I have found a new pump and a very good
price but need to cross ref the part number to see if its for the same vehicle. It is FIAT PART NUMBER 7735577 SERIES NO 219021 DLF
STAMPED INTO ALLOY CASING OF PUMP IS NUMBER NR 0460484051. UNDERNEATH VE R 463.
Thanks in advance
Ken
There appear to be a number of pumps for your van. If you can to provide a chassis number (last eight digits) I should be able to pin point the correct part.
In the meantime the info for the part number you have is: (a BOSCH pump)
Info for the part number 7735577 is:
7735577 - INJECTION PUMP Availability: - Product orderable
Family: AC14 - ROTARY INJECTION PUMP UNIT
Macro family: M Discount code: B
Minimum quantity per package: 1 Unit of measurement: Num
Weight (grams): 5500 Listed price: 960.53 GBP
Price including taxes: 1,128.62 GBP

Hi nick thanks for the help . Details as follows
ZFA146000*08401289 Eng No 146b2.000
Thanks ken