Fitting alarm to Tipo, with central locking

I'm about to buy a combined alarm/immobiliser for my Tipo (1989), just wondering how you go about interfacing one of these with the central locking. According to the blurb with the alarm, there is an output for the
central locking, I am assuming that when I arm the alarm, this output either goes high/low/whatever, and I need to ensure this wire connects to the logic for the central locking circuit, which brings me to my next question - where is it, and what are the interface requirements for it?
Cheers
Hellraiser............>

Cheers for that, most helpful!
Hellraiser............>