fitting stereo(with ipod adapter) in punto

hi all,just got pioneer 5700 plus ipod adapter for my 04 punto(bigger lights) ,could some tell me where to place the adapter in the car,easyest way and have it hidden from view,but easy to get to take my ipod off with no
fuss,also which way would wire the adapter so it dosen`t drain the battery ,thanks in advance smarty cheers

no
battery
What about the glove-compartment? At least it's out of sight... Ciao, E-Cie.

no
battery
Whatr about the extra space inthe lights? ;-p