Flat battery on Fiat Brava 1.4

I've been out of the country for a couple of months and returned to find the battery in my 1.4 Brava is totally flat.

I'm missing the manual but I understand that the engine management will have lost its memory? Does anyone know the correct procedures I should go through to get it going again? Do I have to enter the security code?

thanks

Paul

Reply to
Paul

it will be fine, just recharge and away you go.......you may have lost the radio code but the engine managment will be fine.

Reply to
steve