Foging of the Punto's back door windows!

I have 5 D Punto and have problems with back door windows! Always have to clean it with special antifog spunges etc. Air condiotion is not good enough for back door windows! I've tried all positions of heating
and air blowing (knob on 4 on any position)! Zilch! Any suggestions? Well to avoid any joke it happens while I'm driving, not parking! :)=:):)
"Jebe mi se za sve stranke!"
BBB stelde de volgende uitleg voor :

Euh, you dont have the air recycling in your car? (the switch has to be in the correct position) That can cause something like that....
--
Grt. Frank
email: frank_sernee@hotmail noshit.com

Any wet or damp carpets in the back, or boot ? Has it been raining to cause the fogging?
Graham

high! The front windows are OK when the distributive knob is on on far right position, and the air blowing is on 3-4 and the air is from the inside of the car not from outside, the heating is on normal position! If I change something than even the front windows start with fogging! I don't know what to do with back door windows, I can only open them to see outside the car! If the weather is OK (low humidity) than it's OK!
Yes, when the temperature is rather low and the humidity is rather

Turn on back window heater !
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:38:10 +0200, "Tonci"

believe! I've got no problems with back window. only with back door windows!

Might just be that you are doing low miles, and not letting the cabin warm through enough ?
Graham