Fuse six blowing Fiat Marea Weekend. Also need manual.

Has anyone experience of this fuse popping. My car is out of the UK at present, but apparently this item which supplies front and rear sidelights is blowing.

I could also do with some kind of service manual. Does anyone know of any in print?

Thanks for reading.

HN

Reply to
H. Neary.

Hi, Manual:

Fiat Brava/Bravo includes Marea

Reply to
Adrian Colin Dwyer

Many thanks Adrian. Unfortunately the site is down at the moment, but I'll have another go in a couple of days.

Regards

HN

Reply to
H. Neary.

I use the Haynes manual for the Fiat Bravo and Brava 1995-2000. It's perfectly good for most aspects of the Marea as long as you don't have the 2-litre or Diesel engine.

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave

Thanks. Have you experience of the electrics on the car though. Am I likely to be able to identify cables do you think? From what I remember, car electrics can be positively evil if individual conductors cannot be identified from diagrams.

Thanks for the reply, I will get a Bravo manual anyway, Halfords are just a few miles away and seem well stocked.

HN

Reply to
H. Neary.

There's a couple of Porter manuals on eBay...

?ViewItem&category=18413&item=7917329280&rd=1

Reply to
Dave D

I'm sorry I don't have personal experience of anything outside the 1.8 engine for which the manual seems OK. The intro to the book says it covers the "major mechanical features of the 1.6 and 1.8 litre Marea/Weekend models". However, given that the Marea/Weekend is merely a pumped-up Brava with a boot, I don't think Fiat will have developed a whole new colour scheme. I do take your point about car electrics though.

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave