Grundig MCD-46 pinout

Hey folks,

Can anyone help me with the pinout for a Grundig MCD46 cd-changer. This has an 8-pin DIN connector and is common on many Fiats e.g. Brava, Bravo, Marea, etc. Trying to make my own lead up you see...any help appreciated.

Tim

Reply to
Tim

"Tim" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

have you tried on

i guess first series of barchetta had grundig radio with cdchgr predisposition...

ciao,

-- Stuka (25, 130+, MI) /F/I/A/T/ barchetta Momo+OMP+Tarox+BMC+SuperSprint bCI member: #359

Stuka

Hi, Full instructions to make your own cable, fit and upgrade etc.

Hope this helps Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Colin Dwyer

Thanks for this Adrian, but the wiring advice on this site is wrong (found out to my cost!) But I've worked it out now and will post soon for future reference.

Tim

Reply to
Tim