Head bolts.

Hi. i was wondering if anyone could identify the specifics on the head bolts for a 1977 Spider 124. I sheared off one and I want to replace with a
fresh new set as they look poor and stretched. I saw them in the IAP catalog at 8 bucks each, but I know that McMaster.com must have them for a fractin of that. Any help?? Thanks a bunch!