Heelllp !!!!

I have a fiat Tempra 1.9 TD and today for the first time I had to push the car so it can start. I take the key out but the panel lights stay ON. The
motor doesn't start and dont't give a signal the battery is new. It happens everitime that the car gets cold. I don know wat to do
Message posted via CarKB.com