Help !Change Clutch Cable on Fiat Seicento?

Hello Have a 99 Seicento 899cc,The clutch cable has snapped,how on earth do i get at the cable inside the car??It is totally obscured by the Dash/Parcel shelf.I changed the cable on my old cinqa no probs as
access was easy inside the car Cheers for any info Al

Changing the clutch cable on the seicento is a real pain.
I have recently had to do it but would take it to a garage to be done if it happened again.