***HELP (Fiat Brava Sx 1996)

I was wondering if anyone could help me. My Fiat is chugging(misfiring?) when driven at lower revs but as the revs increase over 4000-4500 rpm i'm guessing the chugging stops. Does anyone have an idea of what the problem
could be? Thanks
by the way its a 1.4, 12v
hi7man drukte met precisie uit :

Compression? did you look at it?