Help with squeaking on Tipo DGT 1989

Sorted out my intermittent cutting out problem, which was due to the crankshaft position sensor going open circuit when it warmed up, now I'm finally going to get round to sorting out the annoying squeaking I get when
driving around. The squeak seems to be speed related, when I go over a bump it is more noticeable. I don't think it's the brake shoes catching, as applying the handbrake makes no difference. Anyone got any ideas?
Hellraiser..........>
Could be the Anti-Rollbar bushes.
Tipos and Tempras have suffered with this problem over the years. Nothing to worry about. Just annoying.
Nick /////

Thanks Nick, will check this out tomorrow - it's funny, a friend of mine thought I had a private plate on my Tipo, it starts with an "F" and they said "It can't be an F reg, it looks too new" :) The squeaking is kinda embarassing when the rest of the car is in showroom condition!
Hellraiser...........>
message