Hey Huw

well come on then, tell us us all about the new chick pulling pose mobile ... and what clour is it

omega

Reply to
Omega

That's taking it a bit far perhaps. Considering I am around 20st and 6ft 2", it is an adequately roomy car. Nicely built and very well thought out with many features not found on far more expensive vehicles, such as the follow-me-home lights. It's performance is almost sparkling. The clutch has an especially nice action and the gear selection is super. So far the economy is averaging nearly 65mpg. The refinement is a revelation. Less engine and wind noise than my year old Range Rover diesel although more road tyre noise on cheaply laid surfaces. That said there is less road noise than any Mazda or even any Audi that I have travelled in. The only compromise from my point of view, and considering my size, is that the gear binacle robs a bit of needed width where my knees are.

and what clour is it

It is a metallic light blue with a blue seat material which looks as if it could show dirt rather too soon. Will post a review later on when it has settled down with the family.

Huw

Reply to
Huw