Hi. If someone can help me to solve a problem I have on my Panda with Dualogic?

I put my Panda in N shift, with the key at the MAR position (without starting up the engine) and push the car about 1 m (to roll it with the engine off) and then put the parking brake. I left it like that for about 20 minutes and now the car doesn't start! It just makes a noise like the starter motor gets energy and I get a message saying the ABS and EBD are faulty.

Reply to
Richard