Hi my names craig, i have a problem with my ignition barrel, the key won't turn.

because my key won't turn i have no way of turning my car on, i have tried all my sets, tried wd40 as well.

so i took the barell out of the car to fiddle around, i eventually got it turnin, but i took the key out and it has turned since.

I phoned a fiat deler an they said i wouk have to get the whole car re- coded, and he quoted near enogh 400 hundred pounds.

IS THERE A CHEAPER WAY, IF SO HELP ME.

contact me on 07921611202.

Craig Tyler

Reply to