How do I use the red key?

I have a red key and 2 blue keys for my Punto 55. How can I reprogram both my blue keys using the red key?

-hs-

Reply to
<H.S.>

I think that you just have to put the red key in the ignition and turn it on and i think all you have to de then is to put the blue key in and it should work ok.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Moore

No, there is a special sequence for that, but i forgot how it should be done.... Never ever start the car with the red key ! Wait for an other person to reply here, i am sure there are some people who know it.

Reply to
Draak

Have you tried phoning a Fiat garage?

Reply to
Steve

Have a look at the Fiat Forum you might get the help there that you need.

Peter Moore