How do I use the red key?

I have a red key and 2 blue keys for my Punto 55. How can I reprogram both my blue keys using the red key? -hs-

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:34:26 +0300, <H.S.> wrote:

I think that you just have to put the red key in the ignition and turn it on and i think all you have to de then is to put the blue key in and it should work ok.
Peter
On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 21:58:53 +0000 (UTC), Peter Moore wrote:

No, there is a special sequence for that, but i forgot how it should be done.... Never ever start the car with the red key ! Wait for an other person to reply here, i am sure there are some people who know it.
--
Grt. Frank

Have you tried phoning a Fiat garage?
On 10 Aug 2003 00:50:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@lifeofriley.freeserve.co.uk (Steve) wrote:

Have a look at the Fiat Forum you might get the help there that you need.
http://www.fiatforum.com/forum/default.asp