Ignition Key

Hi
Anyone know where to purchase a Fiat Brava ignition key in the East Anglian area of UK? (the electronic type)
Also, a rough cost - otherwise the key will be in a better state than the
car. Someone suggested about a hundred pounds (Stirling) for one - gulp.
Many thanks for your help Al

Anglian
I do not no anyone in your area but this company has a mail order service http://www.codeman.org/fiat.html
Try Desira, Diss, Norfolk, Tel.0379 650131, www.desiragroup.com
They also have an import parts offshoot that can/do/have provided good value.
Nick /////

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com says...

I recently asked the same in one of the Fiat branches in Glasgow - 105 each they said.
-- AG
Remove removes from address to remove anti-spam measures. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Alan Gauton E-Mail agauton @ postmaster.co.uk
Never for me the lowered banner, never the last endeavour!                      (Damon Hill - 16th June 1999)