Ignition Key

Hi

Anyone know where to purchase a Fiat Brava ignition key in the East Anglian area of UK? (the electronic type)

Also, a rough cost - otherwise the key will be in a better state than the car. Someone suggested about a hundred pounds (Stirling) for one - gulp.

Many thanks for your help Al

Reply to
CheeseStraw

I do not no anyone in your area but this company has a mail order service

jhg

Try Desira, Diss, Norfolk, Tel.0379 650131,

They also have an import parts offshoot that can/do/have provided good value.

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick /////

I recently asked the same in one of the Fiat branches in Glasgow - =A3105= =20 each they said.

--=20 AG

Remove removes from address to remove anti-spam measures.

Never for me the lowered banner, never the last endeavour!=20 =09=09=09=09=09 (Damon Hill - 16th June 1999)

Reply to
Alan Gauton