Information on Fiat Point Feel Sound

I have urgency of having a information on Fiat Point Feel Sound!!!!
Thanks!!!

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 18:54:36 GMT, Marcello wrote:

So, what do you want to know then?
--
Grt. Frank

Information on the behavior of the inside light.
Excuse ,i do not speak well the English. Thanks!!!

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 07:55:54 GMT, Marcello wrote:

You are trying, that is good :-) I can't help you with it, maybe someone else......
--
Grt. Frank

The English or the Fiat light?
It took me quite a while to find out that to turn on the inside light of a Fiat Uno I had to press on one side of the light cover.
It could be said that the behaviour of the inside light is that it operates when pressed on one side. But that is not really usual English.