Is Anyone interested in purchasing my beautiful 1979 FIAT PININ

PININ SPYDER2000 RUNS GREAT CONVERTIBLE COUPE LEATHER SEATS IN PERFECT SHAPE,BRAND NEW GOODYEAR TIRES ORIGINAL RIMS THAT ARE IN IMMACULATE SHAPE PRICE IS ONLY $1,000
CASH ONLY NO MAJOR DENTS RUNS GREAT
http://community.webtv.net/ROCKWATERGARDENS/ROCKWATERGARDENS
ROCK BUILDER wrote:

The rumor goes this particular car is very noisy, is that true ?

You mean because it goes VROOM, VROOM instead of vroom, vroom?
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no - Fiat Stilo 1.6 3P -02

Dan wrote:

Yes ;)
In a message dated 10/12/2004 12:37:09 AM Pacific Standard Time, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net writes:
and also has her own dog grooming business,I will do what ever it takes to make a trade,I am willing to also give you my car i have now which is a 79 convertible pininfarina,but we could definitely hook up your dog to be healthy and beautifully groomed. we are at 707 643-0659
http://community.webtv.net/ROCKWATERGARDENS/ROCKWATERGARDENS
Hi. There are no kinder people in the world than animal lovers. Your willingness to help me help my dog touched me deeply. The Camaro is a second car which hasn't been driven since May 23, 2002, when my brother died. I now drive his car so I really don't need your car but it was a generous offer and I truly appreciate it. Has your sister agreed to treat and groom my dog in exchange for my Camaro? If so, when would we be able to start? My main concern right now is Niner's teeth. I would like to get the medical part taken care of first and then the grooming a short time later. I'd want to give him a couple of days to get over the 'trauma' of visiting a vet - he doesn't like going - but he's never been considered a 'treat with caution' patient. Before we make a deal, I think you should consider bringing someone who knows vehicles with you and check out the car. I honestly don't know what, if anything, more than a good tune up, tire repair and cleaning the Camaro may need. I want you to know exactly what you're getting so there is no regret later on. Thank you so very much for your concern and goodness. We need more people in our lives like you. I hope to hear from you soon. Until next time...take care!! Phyl
PS My original e-mail to you was returned so I though I'd give this a try.
whats your address? p/s I taked to my sister she said ok