Key Code Light Stays on

I have a Fiat bravo and I have a really annoying problem. Every now and then I put the key in to start the car and the key code light stays on and the car just turns over but doesnít actually kick in and start. Iíve
noticed that when this occurs, the injections light doesnít switch on at all during the diagnostics.
I have been to my local fiat garage, they fitted a new code ecu and reprogrammed the keys, they then said that it may be the after market alarm, I have had that uninstalled, but the problem still occurs. The Fiat garage are fresh out of ideas. Which is not very helpful at all.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
did you get the code aerial replaced at the same time as the ecu, its just as likly too be the cause of the problem as the ecu.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I had the same symptoms about a year ago. Try cleaning the key, and inserting and removing it a few times [without turning the ignition] Seemed to work for me!
message

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Im not too sure if this was changed, the garage said that the whole coding system had been changed, but I'm not sure about the aerial. I'll will have to check and report back
Thank you for you help
Add pictures here
‚úĖ