Leaky Exhuast Manifold

oh no, not him again i hear you cry.....

my wee little Punto 90elx has just been to the local dealership for a check in the injection system since the little red light keeps coming on, transpires they didn;t have the correct connector to check it today so now it's got to go back next week. While it was there i asked them to investigate the "rattle" or "whistle" when the engine was under load. Turns out it could be the Cylinder Head to Exhaust manifold gasket leaking. Is this an easy repair? I've taken a look and it seems i;'ve got to remove the entire inlet manifold just to get at the bolts. Is there an easier way? Any special procedures i should follow?

tia Dan

Reply to
Dan