Looking for a 1907 fiat.

Hi groupmembers,
For a project in 2007 we are looking for information about 1907 cars. We want a decent car to make the Peking to Paris trip in 2007 (like the
1907 rally won by an Itala). We know that fiat made great cars in those days. So we have two questions.
1. Is there somewhere a 1907 fiat for sale 2. Is itala taken over by fiat?
Itala (also a car company in Torino) stopped production in 1934. But Fiat took over many other car brands in the years. Does any of you know if Fiat took over Itala or parts of it. Is there some information available.
Martijn van Wagtendonk www.carmilla.nl