Looking for fiat coupe 16vt oil filler cap

Mine came off, got lost and made a nice mess in the process and I can't find another one. My local dealer says that although they are orderable from Italy he has had another one on order for over 6 months with no ETA.
I think it's the same for all the Fiat/Lancia 16v & 16vt engines.