Lost Keys For Cinquecento

My daughter has a "P" reg 1996 Fiat Cinquecento 900cc model, unfortunately all the keys for it were stolen (Including the red one).
Is there any way that anyone knows of sorting out this problem, as I have
spoken to the fiat dealers and they want over 800 to do this, which is a bit silly given the value of my daughters car.
I have been contacted by a few people who say they can reset the ECU and cut me new keys using the boot lock, is this viable and can anyone recommend someone who could do this, and will it work.
Cheers
Steve

Any chance of claiming on the car/house insurance ?
Graham