manual of clutch's hydraulics for Lancia Thema

Hi,
My clutch's hydraulics system is leaking. 5 months ago the gasket on cylinder was changed, but it started to leak again. Some times, the clutch pedal even is not returned after squeezing.
I need a manual of clutch's hydraulics for Lancia Thema 16v i.e. 2000 (year 1990, ZLA83400000271XXXX).
1. Does anybody can help me? 2. Is there replacement for CLUTCH CYLINDER from other cars?
Rustam Bogubaev